Lifestyle advisor service
If you would like to feel healthier and happier, Onside Lifestyle Advisors can help you to do just that. We can provide the support you need to make small changes in your life that can make a big difference. This free service provides one to one and or group healthy lifestyle support for anyone aged 16 plus.
We will provide practical tips, advice and support to help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to make changes to your lifestyle
Get more active, eat more healthily, maintain or lose weight and improve wellbeing. We can help you in lots of different ways and will work closely with you to help you discover what works best for you!
Onside Lifestyle Advisers are friendly, understanding and wont judge you. We will listen and give you the time you need to discuss issues that are important to you. Together we will agree how to make changes and agree a plan that works for you.
The Onside Lifestyle Advisor service:
- Offers information, advice and support
- Connects you with other people who want to make the same changes that you do so you can support each other
- Will support you to create a personalised practical plan to make positive lifestyle changes that last, in areas that affect your health
- Helps you to understand health messages and how to incorporate them in your everyday life
- Links you to local services and community groups that will help you to make lifestyle changes and improve your wellbeing. Such as walking groups, fitness classes, crafts, cooking classes and interest/social groups
- Helps you to stick with the changes that you make
We aim to empower people to take control of their health, to achieve healthier lifestyles for long term health benefits. Staying healthy is important for everyone.
Making small changes to your lifestyle can help reduce your risk of developing conditions like diabetes and cancer. Improving your diet, increasing your exercise and building your confidence can significantly reduce the risks of heart disease and mental ill health.
Our Lifestyle Advisors are working with Primary Care Networks in
- Droitwich & Ombersley
- Evesham, Broadway, Bredon and Inkberrow
- Pershore & Upton
- Knightwick, Martley & Tenbury
- Wyre Forest Health Partnership
- Wyre Forest Network of Independent Practices
- Worcester City (inc. St Johns)
If you think an Onside Lifestyle Advisor can help you, talk to your GP reception team or fill in a self-referral form