Onside is a charity working across Worcestershire and Herefordshire, established in 1993 stemming from a belief that everyone has the right to be a valued human being and to be treated in a just and fair way.
We recruit Onside people who:
- are Passionate about what they do
- Value difference
- are creative in their approach
- are committed to fairness and justice
Wellbeing Services Manager (37 hours)
- Wellbeing Services Manager - Job Advert
- Wellbeing Services Manager - Job Description
- Wellbeing Services Manager - Person Specification
Social Prescribing Link Worker (Focus on Parents & Young People)
- Social Prescribing Link Worker - Job Advert
- Social Prescribing Link Worker - Job Description
- Social Prescribing Link Worker - Person Specification
Please note our recruitment team will be away from the office from the 24th December and will return on 4th January. If you are having problems downloading an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application pack and we will send you one on our return.